- 35ml Bombay Sapphire
- 15ml Sette Vie limoncello
- 3 leaves lemon verbena
- 15ml apple juice
- 15ml lemon juice
- Garnish: almond and honey foam caramel shard
- Add ingredients into a cocktail shaker and mix before straining into a cocktail glass
- For a creamy foam, shake a single egg white with almond syrup and honey and pour onto the top of the cocktail
For the garnish:
- To make the caramel shard, melt sugar in a pan until it turns a golden brown caramel colour.
- Add almonds and the verbena and pour onto grease proof paper, spreading thinly. Leave it to cool before breaking off shards from the paper and placing on top of the cocktail
Join us at Heddon Street Kitchen to learn all the best kept barman secrets with the ultimate bespoke cocktail masterclass. Buy now.