- 1 punnet of fresh blueberries
- 200g frozen blueberries
- 80g sugar
- 150ml vanilla infused Finlandia vodka
- Place the buttermilk pancake mix into a nonstick pan.
- Place 5/6 fresh blueberries inside each pancake and cook on a medium heat until small bubbles have formed on top of the mix, or for around 5-6 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Next start to prepare the vanilla infused Finlandia and blueberry coulis by placing the frozen blueberries with the caster sugar into a saucepan.
- Cook the mix together until it has formed a thick syrup.
- Add the Finlandia vodka and allow to cool.
- Pour your syrup over the finished pancakes and enjoy!
- Vanilla infused Finlandia and blueberry coulis
Try these delicious pancakes for yourself at Bread Street Kitchen or Heddon Street Kitchen this Pancake Day, 13 February.