- 400g chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 50g gochujang (store-bought)
- 25g honey
- 25ml mirin
- 10ml apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 cloves of garlic (grated)
- Soy sauce
- 125g cornflour
- 125g plain flour
- 250g sparkling water
- Spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- Stir together the corn flour, plain flour and sparkling water, mixing until you have a smooth batter.
- Cut the chicken into small bite-size pieces and individually dip into the batter.
- Heat rapeseed oil in a pan to 180C and deep fry the battered chicken pieces for 2 minutes.
- For the gochujang sauce, mix together the gochujang, honey, mirin, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce and grated garlic in a bowl.
- Lightly coat the fried chicken with gochujang sauce.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped spring onions and serve.
Immerse yourself in a maze of flavours this autumn at maze Grill Park Walk with exciting and hot new dishes to combat the cool climate. Book now.