- To make the curry paste, bash the lemongrass with the back of a large flat knife to crush slightly, then roughly chop. Add to a food processor along with the remaining ingredients and 2 tbsp of the oil. Blend together to make a paste.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp oil to a deep frying or sauté pan and when hot, add the paste. Fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes then add the sliced onion and continue to cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce and vegetables and stir together to create a sauce.
- Stir in the leftover turkey and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, stir through the chopped coriander and lime juice, divide between serving bowls and garnish with the reserved coriander sprigs, lime wedges and sliced red chilli. Delicious with steamed rice, naan breads or noodles.
Tips: This curry recipe would work equally well with leftover chicken from a Sunday roast or you could add in prawns for a fish curry, cubes of paneer for a vegetarian option or extra vegetables for a vegan curry.