- Leftover turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 jar maze Grill Thai green curry paste
- 2 tins coconut milk
- 100g mangetout
- About 50g fresh coriander
- Juice of 2 limes
- Pick the turkey meat off the carcass and set aside.
- Put the bones in a pot with 2 litres water and boil for 30 minutes. Strain the liquid then simmer in a clean pan until it reduces to 300ml.
- In a large saucepan, sweat the onion in the vegetable oil.
- Pick the leaves from the coriander stems and chop the stalks finely.
- Stir the curry paste and coriander stalks into the onion. Cook for a minute or so, until fragrant.
- Pour the reduced turkey liquid into the curry and bring to a simmer.
- Add the coconut milk and heat through without boiling.
- Add the turkey meat, mangetout and coriander leaves and cook very gently for a final few minutes.
- Finish with lime juice and serve with sticky white rice.