- Break up the chocolate into a bowl
- Add the cream and the vanilla pod to a saucepan and bring to the boil
- When the mixture is boiling, pass the cream through a fine sieve onto the chocolate
- Whisk the mixture until the chocolate has melted and is shiny
- Chill the mixture in the fridge.
- When cold, roll it into small, truffle sized, balls
- Spoon out some cocoa powder onto a plate and roll the balls in the cocoa powder, completely covering them
- Alternatively, freeze the truffles and then dip them into melted white chocolate
- Serve and enjoy!