- 250g double cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 250g 66% Valrhona chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- Add the cream and the vanilla pod to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- When it is boiled, place the Valrhona chocolate into a bowl and pass the cream through a fine sieve onto the chocolate.
- Whisk the mixture until the chocolate has melted and it is shiny.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge.
- When cold, roll it into small balls.
- Roll the ball in cocoa powder.
- Alternatively, freeze the truffles and then dip them into melted white chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!