- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- 50g sugar
- 100ml Chambord
- Start by washing the raspberries before adding them to a saucepan over a low heat along with the caster sugar.
- Strain out any liquid and remove any seeds from your mix.
- Reduce until the mix has a thick syrup consistency and add the Chambord.
- Place the buttermilk pancake mix in to a non stick pan
- Place 3/4 fresh raspberries inside each pancake and cook on a medium heat until small bubbles have formed on top of the mix, for around 5/6 minutes.
- Flip each pancake and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with raspberry ripple ice cream and top with your Chambord syrup.