- 700 - 800g piece of salmon pinned boned slice 1 inch thick
- 4 6x5 inch pieces of dried kombu
- 1 sudachi (included)
- 2 tablespoon Yuzu miso
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and chopped
- Zest and juice – 1/2 grapefruit, 1 lime, 1 lemon
- Zest the sudachi citrus, set aside.
- Thinly slice the sudachi.
- On a non corrosive tray lay the sliced salmon onto the kombu followed by the thinly sliced sudachi.
- Cover and chill for 12 hours.
- To make the glaze, whisk together the rest of the ingredients including the sudachi zest.
- Warm grill to highest setting.Line a baking tray with baking paper, brush with oil.
- Remove salmon from the kombu and lay onto the baking tray.
- Spread the glaze over the salmon.
- Place the salmon under the grill until the flesh starts to get dark around the edges and flesh is opaque throughout, around 4 minutes.
- Serve with steamed green vegetables and rice.