GORDON RAMSAY RESTAURANTS – CV-19 MEASURES
At Gordon Ramsay Restaurants, there is nothing more important to us than our guests and our team’s wellbeing. If you or any of your party are feeling unwell, especially if you have a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell, please contact us to cancel your booking.
OUR GUESTS AND RESTAURANTS
- It is required that everybody entering the restaurants sanitises their hands.
- Sanitiser is available at the entrance of the restaurants, in the guest toilets and throughout the restaurants.
- The sanitiser in use is confirmed as effective against coronavirus.
- A plentiful supply of essential cleaning chemicals is in stock in the restaurants and staff are trained on dilution rates and contact times.
- An NHS QR code is made available for guests in the reception areas to aid the use of NHS Test and Trace app - if a guest is not able to use the app their contact details will be recorded manually.
- Menu QR codes are available for guests who do not wish to handle a menu.
- An enhanced cleaning programme is in place, using an anti viral cleaner on common points, toilet areas, changing rooms etc. These areas are cleaned at the start of the day, after lunch service and at the end of the night, with a cleaning schedule in place - guest chairs, tables, card payment machine and other high use communal touch points will be cleaned after each use.
- Cloakroom services have been stopped and guests keep their belongings with them.
- External doors will be kept open where possible to increase ventilation.
- Internal doors (not fire doors) will be kept open to increase ventilation and reduce hand contact surfaces.
- The wearing of face coverings for guests will not be mandatory but guests will be able to wear a face covering should they choose.
- In restaurants where self-service drinks/ice cream bar is offered, the equipment will be sanitised regularly.
- Employees are instructed to wash their hands frequently and for a minimum duration of 20 seconds.
- Training is provided for dealing with coughs and sneezes.
- Employees are encouraged not to touch their eyes, nose or mouth with their hands.
- Training is given to ensure employees understand the risks, routes of transmission and the importance of handwashing, social distancing and cleaning.
- Sanitiser is located throughout the restaurants and is available for all employees to use regularly.
- Employees who are classed as vulnerable will be assessed on a separate basis and additional controls put in place.
- Signage is on the staff notice board detailing coronavirus symptoms and when to self-isolate.
- If employees develop a new persistent cough or high temperature they will immediately sent home or advised to stay at home - employees will be instructed to self-isolate for 10 days if they are displaying symptoms and also 10 days if they are living with someone who has symptoms.
- Employees are expected to self isolate if contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
- A return to work health questionnaire will be completed by all employees returning to work for any reason.
- All areas where an employee who displays symptoms of coronavirus has worked will be 2 stage cleaned.
- Employee rotas will be kept for 21 days, in accordance with Government guidelines and to aid NHS Test and Trace.
- The wearing of face coverings for employees is not mandatory, but employees will be able to wear a face covering should they choose.