It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
To celebrate the return of Worldwide Wellington this October, we're giving you the chance to enjoy Gordon's signature Beef Wellington experience with 4 friends at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar - St Paul's!
The lucky winner will be chosen by 1 November 2021. Contest T&Cs apply, please scroll down for full details.
Good luck and don't forget to...
• The terms and conditions outlined below apply to Gordon Ramsay Restaurants’ #ShowMeYourWelly Instagram contest.
• This promotion is run by Gordon Ramsay Holdings Ltd (Gordon Ramsay Restaurants and for the purposes of these terms is the promoter) and is not associated with Gordon Ramsay, the individual.
• The #ShowMeYourWelly Instagram contest will run from 00:01 AM (UK time) on Tuesday 12 October to 23.59 PM (UK time) on Tuesday 26 October 2021.
• To enter the #ShowMeYourWelly Instagram contest, entrants are required to follow @BreadStreetKitchen and @GordonRamsayRestaurants, like our competition post, tag 3 friends that you would bring with you and ensure they are following @BreadStreetKitchen and @GordonRamsayRestaurants. For an extra entry, repost on stories and tag us!
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
• Entrants must be UK Residents.
• Promotion is not available to employees of Gordon Ramsay Holdings, their families, agents and any other person directly connected with this promotion.
• One winner will be selected for the #ShowMeYourWelly Instagram contest.
• The Contest winner will be selected from posts submitted between 00:01 AM (UK time) on Tuesday 12 October to 23.59 PM (UK time) on Tuesday 26 October 2021. Any posts submitted after this time will be omitted from the competition.
• The Contest winner will be notified via direct message on either Instagram by 15:00 PM (UK GMT) on Monday 1 November 2021. In the event that the winner fails to respond and confirm acceptance of the prize within fourteen days of being notified, the promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize or select an alternative winner from the contest.
• The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable, and there are no cash alternatives.
• The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the contest and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request.
• By entering the entrant confirms their eligibility to participate in the Contest and the promoter reserves the right to ask for a valid proof of identity and/or age at any point during, before or after the competition.
• The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
• The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
• The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion including for example as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, hardware or software failure of any kind.
• The promoter will not accept any entries that are automatically generated or completed by any third party in bulk.
• With regard to any entrant who tampers, intervenes, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any such entries.
• Proof of sending or transmitting an Instagram post for the purposes of the competition will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, mislaid, delayed or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
• Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
• This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• Any queries relating to the promotion should be addressed to email@example.com.
• Prize Specific Terms & Conditions – see below.
• General terms and conditions also apply.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident.
• Promotion opens from 00:01 AM (UK time) on Tuesday 12 October to 23.59 PM (UK time) on Tuesday 26 October 2021.
• Prize consists of: Beef Wellington Experience for 4 guests at Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen & Bar - St Paul's (value of £65pp). The address is 10 Bread Street, London, EC4M 9AJ.
• This is to be redeemed by 1 July 2022, subject to availability. Blackout dates apply (including the Festive period, from 18 November 2021 to 2 January 2022) and will be communicated with the winner. Date availability will be provided upon receipt of the prize.
• Gordon Ramsay will not be present at any time during the dining experience.
• Winners will be required to organise and pay for any all travel, subsistence and accommodation that is not directly included in the prize.
• The promoter will not be responsible for missed, delayed or cancelled transportation.
• The promoter will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond their reasonable control: Such causes include, but are not limited to, power failure, ISP failure, strike or labour disputes, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, pandemic, epidemic, governmental action or any other similar event.
• The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable, and there are no cash alternatives. This prize cannot be re-sold.