This Halloween cocktail recipe is perfect for serving at your Halloween party - Ladle it from a hollowed out pumpkin or cauldron for extra spookiness!
- 37.5ml Cinnamon infused vodka
- 25ml Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 25ml Sake syrup
- 1/4tsp Squid ink
- 2 eyeballs (Cherries stuffed inside lychees) - 1 in the bottom of the glass and another on the rim
- Martini glass
- Cauldron or hollowed out pumpkin
- Add all cocktail ingredients to Boston glass
- Shake hard with ice
- Fine strain into cauldron
- Repeat until cauldron is full
- Add optional dry ice for smokey effect
- Use a ladle to serve the drink into the martini glasses, being careful to ensure that no dry ice ends up in the glass
The Smashing Pumpkin
- 20ml fresh lemon
- 8 mint leaves
- 25ml of homemade pumpkin syrup
- 40ml of Monkey shoulder
- Dry ice
- carve out a small pumpkin so just the shell is remaining.
- Combine lemon, mint, pumpkin syrup and whiskey.
- Add crushed ice.
- Churn all ingredients a couple of times.
- Garnish with large mint sprig.
- Finish with dry ice capsule in the chillistick and stir