- Grease and line a round cake tin and preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- To prepare the cheesecake base, mix the crushed biscuits and butter together in a bowl. Press the butter and biscuits mix into the bottom of the tin to form an even and round base. Cook the base for 10 minutes then allow to cool on a rack.
- Turn the oven up to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6. Combine the sugar and cornflour in a bowl. Add the cream cheese and beat with an electric whisk until creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Gradually beat in the cream, then mix in the vanilla and zest.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, level the surface and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the centre of the oven for 40–45 minutes until the top is lightly browned and the filling has set around the edges. If browning too quickly, place a piece of foil over the top of the cheesecake. Let the cheesecake cool, then set in in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- Once cooled, top the cheesecake with your choice of fresh berries and a grating of lime on top if desired.
- Before serving, make the coulis. Put the blueberries in a pan, sprinkle over the sugar and add a splash of water. Simmer gently on a low-medium heat for 10 minutes.
Or, if this sounds like too much work, simply leave it to the chefs - sit back, relax and enjoy at one of our 14 London restaurants.