Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Bird of Paradise Cocktail
Back to Top
- Add the vodka, Chambord, Cointreau, cranberry juice, Grenadine syrup and egg white into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the cocktail until there is a white foam on top.
- Pour the shaken cocktail onto ice to keep it cool.
- Serve the cocktail in a goblet or balloon glass, with more ice at the bottom.
- Add the edible gold powder and a few edible flowers on top to garnish.