Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Christmas Bread and Butter Pudding
Back to Top
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and sugar.
- Slice Christmas pudding 1 inch thick and butter on one side using unsalted butter.
- Arrange cold Christmas pudding in an oven-proof dish.
- Pour over the egg custard mix.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until egg custard mix is completely set.
- Sprinkle over dried fruit.
- Serve and enjoy!