Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Gochujang Popcorn Chicken
Back to Top
- Stir together the corn flour, plain flour and sparkling water, mixing until you have a smooth batter.
- Cut the chicken into small bite-size pieces and individually dip into the batter.
- Heat rapeseed oil in a pan to 180C and deep fry the battered chicken pieces for 2 minutes.
- For the gochujang sauce, mix together the gochujang, honey, mirin, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce and grated garlic in a bowl.
- Lightly coat the fried chicken with gochujang sauce.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped spring onions and serve.
Immerse yourself in a maze of flavours this autumn at maze Grill Park Walk with exciting and hot new dishes to combat the cool climate. Book now.