For the homemade Finlandia vodka
- To make the infused Finlandia vodka, begin by infusing three separate batches of vodka.
- For the strawberry vodka, infuse 300g of fresh strawberry in 1L of vodka and set aside for 24 hours.
- For the cinnamon vodka, infuse 3 cinnamon sticks in 1L of vodka for 3 hours.
- For the jasmine vodka, infuse 4 jasmine tea bags in 1L of vodka for 2 hours.
For the cocktail
- Combine the Finlandia vodka, Aperol, fresh lime juice and fresh pumpkin purée into a cocktail shaker and shake until evenly mixed. Pour into a skull shaped vessel.
- Combine the Bergamot infused orange juice and egg whites into the whipping cream siphon. Top the cocktail with foam.
- Place the raspberry purée into a piping bag and carefully draw lines on top of the foam to resemble lines of a brain.
- Decorate with maggot shaped rice grains by drying the cooked rice in a dehydrator for 3-4 hours. Place the dehydrated rice in the oven until a little browned and twist the rice grains to create a maggot-like shape.
Our bartenders at maze have your Halloween night complete with devilishly creative cocktails for you to enjoy.