- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4. Pinch each chipolata in the middle, twist in half and cut into two smaller sausages.
- Lay out the bacon rashers and stretch each one a little bit with the back of a knife. Cut each in half lengthways to create two thinner strips.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each sausage and place in a baking dish. Transfer to the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the honey, soy and mustard for the glaze.
- After 15 minutes the bacon should be crispy at the edges. Remove the dish from the oven and pour over the glaze. Toss the sausages to coat and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes, basting occasionally, until the glaze has thickened slightly and the sausages are fully cooked through.
Tips: The sausages, bacon and glaze can all be prepared separately up to a day ahead. Keep the pigs in blankets covered in their baking dish in the fridge. The glaze can be kept in a sealed container at room temperature, just give it a good stir before use.