- Season the beef fillet with salt and pepper & quickly sear it in a hot pan until caramelised, then set aside to rest.
For the Duxelle
- Dice the mushrooms & caramelise them in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Chill & pulse the mushrooms in a food processor with the minced pork neck & season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the Crepe
- To make the crepe, whisk together the milk, flour & egg. Add chopped basil, oregano & marjoram.
- Cook the crepe mixture on a medium heat until golden & brown on both sides. Leave to chill.
Assembling the Wellington
- On a hard, flat surface, lay out three layers of clingfilm. Onto this, spread the prosciutto in the middle. Then thinly spread the duxelle out over the top, covering the prosciutto.
- Place the beef fillet in the middle of the duxelle and use the cling film to wrap the prosciutto and duxcelle mixture around the beef. Twist the ends of the cling film and keep it tight, then allow it 30 minutes in the fridge to set.
- Unwrap the beef & place on the crepe in the middle of the sheet of pizza dough. Wrap the dough around the beef folding the edges underneath like a parcel.
- Brush with olive oil and cook at 210 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the internal probe thermometer reaches 32 degrees. Remove from the oven & rest for five minutes before serving.
- Serve with seasonal Summer vegetables including courgette flowers, or grilled courgette slices if flowers are not available.