Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Roasted Brussels Sprout Salad
Back to Top
SERVES 4 - 6
Scroll down for detailed instructions.
- Fry pancetta till crispy.
- Add sprouts and vinegar to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Put the sprouts on a roasting tray and bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes, until sprouts are tender and balsamic is absorbed and glossy.
- Remove sprouts from the oven, season and toss together with the crushed nuts.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with pomegranate seeds.