- In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs with the dry sage,parsley, oregano, smoked paprika, white pepper, onion and garlic powder.
- Mix in the baking powder and self-rising flour.
- Pre-heat your oven to 220°C, fan over to 200°C, Gas mark 7.
- Add 200ml of boiling water to you bowl, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes then add 500g of pork sausage met, 20g chopped chestnuts and 20g of dried cranberries, mix well.
- Place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.
- Serve alongside your festive roast.
Don't fancy cooking? Join us at maze Grill for a helping hand. Book your table here.