For the dip:
- Roast the chilli whole in the oven for approximately 12 mins on 180 degrees celsius.
- Once ready, peel the chilli and chop up into small pieces into a bowl.
- Add in your lime juice, chopped red onion, chopped coriander, oil and salt and give it a good mix.
- Next, smash the avocado in the bowl and combine all until you achieve a nice, smooth consistency.
For the chips:
- Peel the sweet potato, removing the skin.
- Slice into pieces of around 0.5mm thick using a slicer, mandolin or peeler.
- Deep fry or bake on 145 degrees celsius until crisp.
- Add salt and get dipping!