- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add chicken wings and leave to marinate for at least an hour, but preferably overnight
- Mix ingredients to make flour mixture
- Coat marinated wings evenly in flour mixture
- Roast all the spices in a pan and course grind them
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic, chopped onions and bay leaves, and cook well
- Add the roasted spices, vinegar, sugar and honey, and cook
- Add the tomato paste, tamarind, and Worcestershire sauce, and cook
- Add the chicken stock and reduce to a glaze
- While the sauce is cooking, fry the floured chicken wings until cooked through
- When the tamarind sauce is reduced, pass through a sieve to ensure it is smooth
- Adjust seasoning as required
- Add cooked chicken wings to pan and mix to ensure even coverage of sauce
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking to learn new cookery skills? Gordon Ramsay dining experiences cover everything from chef masterclasses to exclusive tasting menus in London. Discover our full collection of Gifts & Experiences online.