Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Tomahawk Steak with Truffle Brie Mash
Back to Top
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Preheat a large frying pan on the hob. Oil and season the steak.
- Sear the steak on the hob until golden.
- Transfer onto a baking tray and cook for 24 minutes. Turn over after 12 minutes.
- Rest the steak for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the mash potato. Peel and chop the potatoes. Boil for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain and pass through a ricer or mash until smooth. Beat in the brie and truffle butter. Add a splash of milk. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve the rested steak on your favorite sharing plate with a good twist of black pepper & a spoon of English Mustard.
WANT TO LEARN MORE CHEF SKILLS? WHY NOT EXPERIENCE OR EVEN GIFT A MASTERCLASS?