- Grate the courgettes and place into a saucepan with the olive oil. Sweat down gently until cooked and soft with no browning.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Place into a food processor with the watercress and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the green courgettes into half-moon shapes and the baby courgettes into disks.
- Put half the oil into a pan and then add the green courgettes and the chilli flakes to cook gently. Do not let them colour. Once soft, add the courgette puree you made earlier.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente. Once cooked toss the pasta in the courgette mix.
- Season and place into the centre of the bowl, then add lemon zest.
- Dress the courgette disks in vinaigrette and garnish the pasta.
- Finish with the red amaranth cress.