Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Blueberry pancakes with vanilla infused Finlandia and blueberry coulis
Back to Top
- Pour the buttermilk pancake mix into a nonstick pan.
- Place 5/6 fresh blueberries inside each pancake and cook on medium heat until small bubbles have formed on top of the mix, or for around 5-6 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Next start to prepare the vanilla-infused Finlandia and blueberry coulis by placing the frozen blueberries with the caster sugar into a saucepan.
- Cook the mix together until it has formed a thick syrup.
- Add the Finlandia vodka and allow it to cool.
- Pour your syrup over the finished pancakes and enjoy!
- Vanilla infused Finlandia and blueberry coulis