- Add the sugar to a saucepan with 5 tbsp of water and heat gently until it has dissolved.
- Turn up the heat for around 5-6 minutes until the mixture has turned to caramel.
- Whisk in the butter and Jack Daniels and allow to cool.
- At the same time, lay the sliced pancetta between two baking trays on parchment paper and cook at 180C for 12 minutes.
- Add the walnuts to a saucepan with the granulated sugar and unsalted butter.
- Cook on a medium heat and stir until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- Half the bananas and place under a hot grill.
- Place the buttermilk pancake mix into a nonstick pan.
- Cook on a medium heat until small bubbles have formed on top of the mix, for around 5-6 minutes.
- Add your toppings and pour over your Jack Daniels caramel sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try these delicious pancakes for yourself at Bread Street Kitchen or Heddon Street Kitchen this Pancake Day, 5 March.