Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Bread Street Kitchen Special Pancakes
Back to Top
- Whisk the egg yolks until pale and fluffy. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Fold in the egg whites and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and add a knob of butter and melt.
- Add a ladle of pancake batter and fry until small bubbles rise to the surface. Flip over and cook until both sides are golden brown. Repeat.
- Serve by garnishing with the sliced banana and dusting of icing sugar.
- Use a blowtorch to caramelize the banana and drizzle with maple syrup.
For people who brunch, join us at Bread Street Kitchen every Sunday for Lazy Loaf Brunch.