- Mix together all the ingredients except the honey.
- Tightly seal with cling film and let the mixture mature for 3 days at room temperature.
- After 3 days, pour the vinaigrette through a sieve, and mix the honey in.
- Using a hand blender, blend together until it emulsifies.
For caramelized almonds:
- Mix the almond with sugar, egg white, pinch of salt and cajun spicemix.
- Put the mixture on a baking tray and into the oven, pre-heated to 180C, for 5 minutes.
- Mix the almonds again and cook 5 more minutes, then cool before roughly chopping.
For cauliflower purée:
- Put the butter in a large pan and melt slowly without burning.
- Add the shredded cauliflower, season with salt, mix it well and cover the pan.
- Cook the cauliflower for 5 minutes at a low heat, moving the pan constantly so that it doesn’t get color.
- After 5 minutes, take off heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Put the cooked cauliflower in a blender with lemon juice and blend for 20 minutes or until it becomes very smooth.
- Taste for seasoning. Add more lemon juice or salt if needed.
Plating the salad:
- Put the cauliflower pure in the bottom of the serving plate.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the shredded cauliflower, chopped chives and dill, lemon zest and chopped almonds.
- Season with vinaigrette and Maldon salt, if needed.
- Serve salad on the top of the purée.
- Finish the salad with grated Parmesan cheese and few chopped almonds.