Makes 12 servings
- Preheat an oven to 110°C.
- Mix all ingredients by hand together in a bowl.
- Add a generous pinch of salt to season.
- Line a terrine mould or loaf tin with grease spray and parchment to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Press the mix evenly into the terrine mould, making sure you fill it right to the top
- Place the mould into a bain-marie (put your mould into a large roasting tin and fill with hot water until it reaches ¾ of the way up the sides of the mould), and cover with foil. Pierce a couple of holes in the foil to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake at 110°C for approximately 50 minutes, or until the core temperature reaches 70°C if you have a handheld thermometer.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest in the bain-marie for 30 mins.
- Before serving, chill in the fridge for 1 hour, or until the terrine has fully chilled.