For coconut ice cream:
- Whisk the whipping cream until semi-whipped.
- Put the gelatine in cold water to soften.
- Heat a little bit of the coconut purée to dissolve the gelatine.
- Combine with the rest of the purée and pass through a chinois. Place it in the fridge to set slightly.
- Make a pâté à bombe with the egg yolks, sugar and water: start whisking the egg yolks while heating the sugar with a little water until reaching 120°C and pour into the yolks while whisking. Continue whisking until cool.
- For the meringue, heat the sugar and a little water together and in a separate bowl, gently whisk the egg whites.
- Once the water reaches 105°C start whisking the egg whites on full speed.
- When the sugar reaches 120°C, pour over the egg whites and whisk until cool but be careful not to over whisk.
- When the coconut purée has as thick a consistency as the pâté à bombe, fold these two together.
- Then fold in the semi-whipped cream and the Malibu.
- Once those two are combined, fold the mixture into the meringue.
- Pour the parfait into the mould and freeze until needed.
For coconut and lime sorbet:
- Mix the sugar, glucose powder and super neutrose together.
- Take 200g of the coconut purée and heat this with the dry ingredients until all dissolved.
- Mix it with the rest of the purée and blitz. Pass through a chinois, then add the lime zest.
- Churn in ice cream machine.
For lime syrup:
- Mix together the syrup and lime zest until thoroughly combined.
For chocolate coating:
- Melt the cocoa butter in a pan.
- Pour the melted cocoa butter over the chocolate and mix together with the allspice until the chocolate has fully melted.