Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Eton Mess Sharing Dessert
Back to Top
- Take a Kilner jar and smear cream and raspberry sauce around the inside of the glass to achieve a rippled effect.
- Spread more cream around the outside top edge of the glass and sprinkle strawberry crunch or hundreds and thousands onto the cream so that it sticks to the glass. Set in the fridge for twenty minutes.
- Remove the glass from the fridge and add in the scoops of sorbet, alternating flavours.
- Add 50ml of raspberry sauce, more strawberry crunch or hundreds and thousands, and 50g of the whipped cream.
- Top this with four pieces of strawberry, and half a smashed meringue nest.
- Pipe 50g of whipped cream on top of the meringue, and top with more crushed meringue and strawberry pieces.
- Place the whole meringue nest on top and fill the middle with the remaining cream. Top this with the rest of the strawberry pieces and a final shard of meringue.
- Finish with more strawberry crunch or hundreds and thousands, and drizzle the rest of the raspberry sauce over the top.