Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Honey Glazed Parsnips And Carrots
Back to Top
- Peel and halve or quarter the parsnips and carrots so that the pieces are of a similar size.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan, then add the carrots and parsnips and toss to coat in the oil.
- Add the thyme, cinnamon, star anise and some seasoning.
- Cook over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes, turning the vegetables frequently, until golden brown and almost cooked through.
- Drizzle over the honey and cook until the vegetables start to caramelise.
- Deglaze the pan with the water and increase the heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated, and the carrots and parsnips are cooked through.
- Stir through a few knobs of butter to glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
CELEBRATE A RAMSAY CHRISTMAS HERE