- Put the cream, milk and honey into a saucepan and heat to 90ºC or almost boiling.
- Add the softened gelatine leaf to the pan and stir to melt.
- Divide the mixture between four panna cotta moulds and allow to cool before placing in the fridge to set overnight.
- At the same time, mix the diced cucumber with the chopped dill and allow to infuse in the fridge overnight.
- The following day, put the elderflower cordial, water and sugar into a small pan and bring to the boil. Allow the syrup to cool before pouring over the diced cucumber.
- Demould the panna cottas on to a plate and serve with the quartered strawberries, a spoonful of infused cucumber and some sprigs of dill.