- Melt a little sugar in the same amount of water in a saucepan to create a syrup. Add the sliced peaches to the pan with the scraped vanilla pod and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Next prepare a raspberry coulis: put 10 of the raspberries into a saucepan with 20g sugar and 50ml water and bring to the boil. When the raspberries have broken down, strain the mixture through a sieve and set aside to cool.
- To make the Chantilly cream, whisk 200ml double cream, 100g icing sugar and the seeds of the vanilla pod together until it thickens.
- Toast the almonds in the oven at 180°C for 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Layer the peaches and the Chantilly cream in cocktail glasses.
- Finish with the toasted almonds, raspberry coulis and remaining fresh raspberries.
Looking to learn new cookery skills? Gordon Ramsay dining experiences cover everything from chef masterclasses to exclusive tasting menus in London. Discover our full collection of festive Gifts & Experiences online.