Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Anchovy and burrata salad
Back to Top
- On a tray, toast the almonds for 6 minutes in the oven on 180 degrees.
- Chop the anchovies and toasted almonds really finely, leaving a few unchopped on the side.
- Add a dash of olive oil to the almonds and anchovy mix, and set aside for now.
- Lay out the whole lettuce leaves on a plate, then place small pieces of burrata on top.
- Place whole almonds and anchovies on top of the burrata and lettuce, then pour the almond and anchovy mix over the salad.