Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Banana Sticky Toffee Pudding
Back to Top
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- First make the sponge by creaming butter and sugar, then add the egg.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and mashed banana.
- Transfer into a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the temp to 150c and bake for a further hour, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the sponge.
- For the sauce, boil the sugar, butter and syrup until a dark caramel is achieved.
- Add the cream and pass through a fine sieve.
- Pour the hot sauce over the sponge and serve.
Chef’s tip: In the restaurant we serve it with banana ice cream and the hot-cold contrast is amazing!
WANT TO LEARN MORE CHEF SKILLS? WHY NOT EXPERIENCE OR EVEN GIFT A MASTERCLASS?