- Place four serving glasses in the freezer to chill.
- To make the mousse, put the coconut milk and marshmallows into a small saucepan, place over a medium heat and stir until the marshmallows have melted. Place the white chocolate in a small heatproof bowl, pour in the marshmallow mixture and stir until the chocolate has melted. Pour this mixture into a shallow tray and put straight into the freezer to cool down quickly.
- Whip the double cream and vanilla paste with an electric whisk until stiff peaks form. Fold the 100ml passion fruit pulp into the cream.
- Remove the white chocolate from the freezer and make sure it’s cool. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add a spoonful of the cream and whisk until well combined. Gently fold in the rest of the cream until combined.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and spoon the mousse into them. Return them to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the coconut flakes in a small frying pan until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Chop the mango into 1cm dice and mix with the passion fruit pulp, lime zest and juice.
- Spoon the mango mixture into the glasses and sprinkle with the toasted coconut before serving.
Tips: Make sure you create space in your freezer before you start, as you will need it for chilling the white chocolate and the mousse.
GORDON RAMSAY QUICK & DELICIOUS by Gordon Ramsay
Hodder & Stoughton 2019
Photography copyright © Louise Hagger 2019