For the chocolate shells:
- Melt half the chocolate at a temperature of 55 degrees celcius. This can be done by placing your chocolate into a heat proof bowl over the mouth of a pot of water filled half way to the top.
- Add in the other half and take the temperature down to 36 degrees celcius.
- Mix thoroughly before turning the temperature up again to 60 degrees celcius for a few minutes.
- Take off the stove and let the chocolate cool down for a few minutes. Then, pour thin layers into the mould and set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
For the cheesecake mix:
- Whip the cream and sugar together with a whisk until a soft peak is formed.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Philadelphia, créme fraiche and vanilla.
- Combine the two bowls of ingredients together by folding one into the other.
- Pipe mix into chocolate shells.
- Set in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Garnish with blueberries.