- Whisk the miso paste, soy sauce, gochujang sauce, mirin and sake together in a bowl, until you have a smooth paste.
- Gently coat the cod fillets with the paste, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours.
- To cook the fish, pre-heat oven to 180c, place onto a lined baking tray skin side up, and bake for 7-10 minutes until the cod is golden brown. If the tops start to brown before the fish is cooked through, cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Allow the fish to rest for 3-4 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, shave the fennel and courgette on a mandolin, or else slice thinly.
- In a salad bowl, mix the fennel and courgette with a squeeze of lemon juice, chopped dill, pinch of salt and finish with a splash of olive oil.
- To serve, plate together the cod and salad garnish and enjoy!