- Mix the Bacardi, brown sugar and lime juice together in a glass bowl.
- Muddle the mint into the bowl.
- Leave for an hour to infuse the flavour and create a marinade.
- Peel off the cucumber skin and cut the cucumber straight down the middle.
- Use a spoon to scoop the out the inside of the cucumber leaving a half-moon shape.
- Chop the cucumber into chunks.
- De-shell the prawns (if this hasn't already been done). Slice straight down the back of each prawn to butterfly them open.
- Assemble the skewers by putting one prawn on followed by a wedge of cucumber, and repeat a couple of times.
- To cook the prawns, heat a frying pan or wait for a BBQ to be searing hot.
- Generously brush the prawns with the Mojito marinade.
- Continue basting the skewers with marinade as you cook.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.