- Slice each lime into eight pieces so you have a total of sixteen wedges.
- Place 6 limes wedges into each glass, gently squeezing each lime wedge to extract the juice.
- Set the remaining lime wedges aside for garnish.
- Add 2 teaspoons of caster sugar and 50ml of rum to each glass.
- Pick 8 mint leaves, gently crush to release their flavour and insert 4 into each glass.
- Add crushed ice to the top of the glass and using the back of the mixing spoon, stir vigorously (cover the top of the glass with a napkin to avoid mess!)
- Top with more ice, the remaining mint & limes and a splash of soda water.