- Wash the fish and season it with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the fish with sliced lemon and the marjoram, tarragon and fresh parsley as whole herbs.
- Place the fish in a flat baking tray, drizzle with lemon jus, the white wine and olive oil.
- Place in a pre-heated oven on 185 degrees celcius for 15mins. The roasting time may vary dependent on the size of the fish.
- Serve in the middle of the table with extra virgin olive oil, fresh chopped parsley and fresh chili.
- Serve with roast potatoes, char grilled lettuce and lemon wedges for the ultimate Sunday Roast.