Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Short Rib Beef Burger with Chimichurri Mayonnaise
Back to Top
For the burger mix:
- Mix the short rib beef mince with the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Using your hands, mix the ingredients into two patties.
For the chimichurri mayonnaise:
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together so that they are combined well together.
- Add extra seasoning, if required, and taste.
To cook the burger:
- Cook the burger on a pre-heated barbecue or griddle for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Toast the burger buns under the grill for a minute, before adding a slice of Monterey Jack to each burger to finish the burgers off under the grill.
- Top the burger with the chimichurri mayo, a slice of tomato and gherkins.
Join us at Plane Food at Heathrow Terminal 5 to enjoy their freshly made short rib beef burger. Book a table or contact us on 0207 592 1360.