- Separate the egg whites and whisk until foamy.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly fold in the egg whites.
- Ladle the pancake batter in to a non-stick pan that has been greased with butter.
- Cook on a medium heat until small bubbles have formed on top of the mix, or for around 5-6 minutes.
- Flip once and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Boil the sugar, butter and syrup until a dark caramel is achieved.
- Add the cream, whisk together, and pass through a fine sieve.
- Pour the hot sauce over the pancakes, add your toppings, and serve.