Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Sticky Toffee Sharing Dessert
Back to Top
- Dip the top of a 500ml Kilner glass jar in the toffee sauce, then let the sauce run down the outside of the glass a little.
- Smear toffee sauce inside the glass.
- Sprinkle hundreds and thousands over the sauce and into the jar.
- Set in the fridge for twenty minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, and add scoops of ice cream into the jar, alternating flavours, along with 50ml of the toffee sauce.
- Cut the sticky toffee pudding in half and place in the top of the jar at different angles.
- Using a piping bag, pipe cream into the gaps around the sticky toffee pudding.
- Cut the banana in half, and push it into the cream.
- Top with hundreds and thousands and pour over the remaining toffee sauce.