- Salt the cauliflower and button onions, leave for 24hrs, rinse thoroughly and dry well.
- Salt the cucumbers for 20 minutes rinse and dry.
- Meanwhile boil the vinegars with the chopped chilli, and allow to infuse for 30 minutes and then pass.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and make a paste with a little of the vinegar.
- Re-boil the remaining vinegar and add the paste whisking continually and cook for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Pour over the veg and allow to cool.
- Put in sterilised jars and allow to mature (min 1 month).
Sharpen your knife skills with a Chef’s Masterclass at Gordon Ramsay Restaurants in London – the perfect gift for family, friends or yourself this Christmas! Discover our full collection of festive Gifts & Experiences online.