Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
American-Style Dirty Burger And Chips
Back to Top
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chuck, rib and fat mince then season with salt and pepper and portion into eight 100g patties.
- Grill the burger patties for 2 minutes on each side. Then add a slice of cheese to the top of each patty so that it starts to melt.
- Separate the baby gem lettuce leaves and wash them - you'll need two for each burger.
- Slice the gherkins around 5mm thick.
For the Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Take the mayonnaise and sriracha and add to a clean mixing bowl. Mix together until they are completely blended.
For the Triple Cooked Chips
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, leaving the skin on, and boil them for 10 minutes. Then let them cool.
- Bake the wedges at 140 degrees for 3 minutes and cool them down again.
- Add the wedges to a fryer at 170-180 degrees and cook them until they go crispy and golden, season with the salt.
- Spread sriracha mayonnaise on both sides of the burger bun, the add 1-2 baby gem leaves depending on their size.
- Place on a grilled burger patty, a couple of slices of gherkins and then the second patty.
- Add another baby gem lettuce leaf, and finish with the top half of the burger bun.
- Serve with the triple cooked chips and more sriracha mayonnaise to dip.