Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Chocolate and Oreo Sharing Dessert
Back to Top
- Melt half of the chocolate and smear it inside a 500ml glass Kilner jar and on the rim of the glass.
- Sprinkle half a crushed Oreo and small pieces of chocolate over the top of the glass then set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and add scoops of chocolate ice cream and coconut sorbet, alternating flavours.
- Top with one Oreo cookie and place one scoop of chocolate ice cream on top of the cookie so that it comes out of the glass.
- Decorate with the remaining Oreos and blitzed chocolate pieces.
- Pour over the chocolate sauce.