For the base
- Mix all the ingredients for the base together in a bowl.
- Press the mix firmly into the base of a 20cm shallow flan ring.
- Set the base in the fridge for five minutes before filling with the truffle tofu mixture.
For the chocolate tofu truffle
- Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl, over hot water. Stir until completely smooth and melted.
- Blitz the tofu in a liquidiser until smooth. Add the melted chocolate, and strong coffee to the tofu in the liquidiser and continue to blend until well mixed and completely smooth.
- Pour the chocolate tofu into the tin, over the biscuit base & smooth the top.
- Chill in the fridge until firm for approximately 4 hours.
- Place a slice of the torte on a plate and serve with a few segments of orange and a sprinkling of chopped pistachios.